Sunday, June 17, 2012

Where to go from here?…



Where to go from here?…

Over the last few months a lot has happened and changed in my life. I had made the decision to move to Sweden, then something happened and moving had become out of the question.

When moving stopped being an option I started back on my original plan to transition here in the US. I had found a gender therapist closer to me than the one I had originally found in orlando. Everything was in order I was supposed to start my therapy on May, 30th but the friday before our car dies completely. So I had no choice but to cancel my appointment which was devastating to me after all that time and so many let downs I found the light at the end of the tunnel as the say, just to be let down again.

So I put Sweden back on my list right at the top. I only told my parents just incase something happened to where I couldn't go again… But seeing the way things have been going. Plans falling through, no car. No job. No money. So this prompted me to put both moving to Sweden and Transitioning here at the top of my list. I'm waiting to see what the universe has in store for me, I give up trying to control my life. Its too hard and too depressing when plans fall through.

I really don't know what to do any more I've tried everything I know to steer my own life and I seem to just keep ending up back in the same place with nothing to show for my trying. So maybe if I let the universe take the controls maybe I just might get somewhere in life… At least I hope I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.