Monday, June 18, 2012

Screw What "They" Want You To Do!!!…


Screw What "They" Want You To Do!!!…

I got some really good advice from one of my best friends in the whole world Mojo. She told me "Screw what "they" want you to do with your life. Who are "they"??? Do what YOU want to do with your life." She told me that what I want to do may change every year or even every day. She also said "So What? Do what you want."

She's right, she's always spot on with the advice she gives me. She says to live my life as I want it. Do what I want do this is my life, my incarnation, do whatever it is that I want to do that will get me closer to where and what I want my life to be, no matter how small the action is, every little bit gets me closer to my goal.

With everything that has happened in the last two months or so I told myself "there must be a reason for this to be occurring in my life" and I still believe that but what I'm losing faith in is a something that I have believed my whole life which is that are lives have predetermined goals. I'm not saying that our whole lives are predetermined just certain aspects of our lives are set in stone before we are incarnated.

I guess on some level I still believe that, just not the part about these goals being set in stone. I do believe that we have goals that WE predetermine each time before we are Reincarnated, and if WE don't meet those goals we can comeback and try again…

Anyways I got off on a tangent there for a moment… All in all I believe that my friend is right this is MY life I am the master map maker it is my choices in life that take me to the next steep so I will NOT relinquish control of MY life to the Powers that be. That being said the part about see where things go from here (which I posted in my last post) is something that I'm going to work on as well as my patience which is something that I have learned is something that ONE must work on continuously, in other words it's not something that you obtain and then you have it for ever you have to work to keep it.

Until Next Time…
Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.